Thursday, June 28, 2012

ELIZABETH O THE FALSE FACE vol 1


I never show any kind of drawing I made to people than just my sister and one of my bff, even my boyfriend never too. People know me not as someone who can draw or paint. Yes I actually can not, in a spontaneous case. I can not if people just tell me to OK draw this or that right now. I need a quite long time to make it, because basically I don’t have like natural talent in it. I practice a lot. This time I draw and even it is not ever nearly close to the real image of Elizabeth Olsen, yes this is Elizabeth Olsen,lol. idk why I draw her, just see in nylon magazine and looking like she’s so stunning and easy to make so. . . this is my first show hahahah :  ELIZABETH O THE FALSE FACE vol 1

edited with: photoshop and rollip

No comments: