Friday, February 23, 2018

Am I ?



Lyfe is so damn good. Too good yet somehow freakin you out. Im about craving some more spiritual experience lately. I do some seriously imagining something quite far from becoming my reality. I come to this place to meditate or so called praying so religiously just to test if its myth is likely to be true. This what i imagine and ask for is totally unrealistic. But what i receive is absolutely and exactly almost the same of what's in my head. In almost no time. Surely it's freakin me out.

But there's an uncertainty space in my head that somehow denying of what i exactly imagine. And the reality somehow turn into another weird story. It's just suddenly turn into jokes. Totally fools jokes and confusing drama. Mostly jokes. Oh gahhh and I enjoy craving for these all shit. Every shit i want to try embrace it all and damn enjoy every drop of it so i know i was the creator of my own ya know so called fate or so. Too good to be true.  

No comments: